We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups (one exited to Google) which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do? Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product innovators, executives and their teams to create, design and share their strategic roadmaps throughout the organization. Our customers include Slack, Nike, Adobe, Bloomberg, Citibank and The Coca-Cola Company.
We're looking for a full-time Quality Analyst that will effectively double our QA team (which consists of one person if that wasn't obvious). As Quality Analyst, you will be a key player in our company's development process conducting tests ensuring our product remains at a high standard and meets our users' needs.
- Ownership of product testing strategy
- Working directly with product, design and engineering to understand quality risk areas on releases and execute testing based on these risks
- Create well-structured test plans
- Execute against test cases on major releases
- Verify bug fixes once an issue has been resolved
- Assist the development team and management with other project-related tasks
- Perform exploratory testing
- Reliable. Must be able to get work started and complete on time as testing is the critical path to releasing features
- A minimum of 2 years working with web applications and client-side interfaces
- Experience in an agile environment is beneficial
- Familiar with JS (reading, not necessarily writing)
MOST IMPORTANT: coming in everyday with a positive attitude and being friendly and fun to work with.
- Full health benefits package
- Health and wellness allowance
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events
- Flexibility on remote working (especially when it gets cold)