Account Executive - Saas
Hey Toronto! We know what you think of when you hear New Zealand, so let us put our Kiwi company across in a familiar format:
It began with the forging of the Vend.
An office was opened in Melbourne, immortal, most fashionable and fairest of all beings.
Another in the land of the London-Lords, great traders and turncoats of the EU halls.
And the largest office outside HQ was gifted from the race of Toronto, who above all else desire poutines.
For within this product was bound the tech innovation and love of great culture to conquer each of these shores.
One Vend to rule them all.
Sounds neat. What are you looking for in an applicant?
Not to be too specific but we really need someone who puts the boom-chika-wow in the boom-chika-wow-wow.
We would also consider candidates who put the count in accounts, as well as those so humble they put the B in subtle.
We’re looking for a sharp, tenacious, and downright awesome individual to join the Pro Sales team in Toronto, which serves all of the Americas, so this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a large variety of retail markets.
We are not an ordinary company, so we don’t expect you to be either. If you love the art of selling and know the science behind it, have a natural affinity for technology, enjoy digging into hard work and making the impossible happen - keep on reading!
The purpose of this role is to engage with inbound leads on a one-to-one basis, match customer needs with Vend capabilities and ultimately work to convey the Vend value proposition! You’ll know you’re kicking butt in this role when you hit your monthly recurring revenue target, and you’re having fun along the way!
ON ANY GIVEN DAY:
- Manage a dedicated funnel of leads, and nurture them accordingly throughout the sales cycle all the way to activation
- Establish meaningful relationships with potential Vend retailers, adopt a solution-selling based approach to manage and overcome prospect objections by sharing and effectively conveying the Vend value proposition
- Own your targets and smash ‘em! We don’t cap our commissions, so you shouldn’t cap your potential
- Trust your intuition around hot leads - and utilize our suite of internal tools, data and processes to ensure optimal lead closingKeep your ear to the ground on product updates so you’re well-informed on the latest features en route, even as it relates to the competitive landscape
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- 2-5 years exposure to an inside sales B2B environment, even better if you have relevant experience in an industry such as software sales, telecommunications, e-commerce, cloud applications, POS, retail or technology.
- Solid understanding of a solution-based selling model, you’re adamant about providing the right solutions to people who need them.
- Knowledge of pipeline management best practices, you’re a big fan of follow up and you have a great ability to nurture a lead from qualification to closing.
- You’ve got a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas, you’re a really big fan of our uncapped commission structure.
- Exceptionally personable approach to building dynamic relationships and nurturing your network.
- You’re competitive, but you also understand the bigger picture of working with awesome people to strive for a shared vision. You thrive on a job well done and love the satisfaction of setting and smashing personal goals.
- Patience and resilience are your middle names. You understand the customer journey, and you know what it takes to build a trusting relationship with a potential customer before anyone puts a ring on it.
- The way you stay determined throughout the monthly sales cycle, even if it’s a slow start, rivals Keanu Reeves trying to get that darn bomb off the bus. Giving up is not in your toolkit.
You will report to the VP of North America, and work with a close knit group of Venders working to ensure an overall great customer experience for our retailers.
During the interview process, we’ll ask you some questions like: What kind of work environment do you do your best work in? How do you rebound after a tough call? When Friday afternoon rolls around, how do you like to unwind? Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to everyday.
Now that you’re done reading, apply already!
Get in touch, hit that button and come have a chat with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Additional Application InstructionsWhiz kids - make sure to have a go at our culture quiz as well as apply (Just above the open roles on our careers page)
Sign up for Job Alerts
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsTorontoFeb 24
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsVancouverFeb 24
Marketing Director / Demand GenerationPlumWaterlooFeb 28
QA DevelopergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Sr. Software Developer (.NET)gdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24