Sales Development Representative
Collage helps Canadian businesses take care of their people with beautiful, automated HR and benefits.
Collage is a simple, powerful platform to handle all your HR needs that frees you from tedious administration and paperwork so you can spend your time on work that actually matters.
We believe that taking care of your people isn't about ping pong tables and beer fridges. It is about the little things that happen on a day to day basis - like providing an amazing onboarding experience, maintaining a compliant workplace, and providing access to healthcare for employees and their families.
The old workplace model is "how do we extract value from our employees". The future that we are building is built around "how do we take care of our people so they can take care of our customers".
Collage has secured significant financial and strategic backing from Diagram, a venture launchpad focused on financial, insurance, and health technology. Diagram is backed by Power Financial Corporation, Great-West Lifeco, and IGM Financial through Portag3, along with 30+ leading angel investors. Our backing from Diagram gives us an significant competitive advantage that will help us win our market.
You'll need to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B account prospecting and sales;
- The motivation, drive, and independence to hit the ground running;
- Impeccable communication and writing skills.
It'd be great if you also had:
- Experience working with a CRM, ideally HubSpot.
You will be responsible for:
- Hunting for new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline;
- Researching and building new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.);
- Conducting high level conversations with HR managers, founders, and business owners in prospect accounts;
- Creating a great first impression to prospects and customers by providing an unrivaled experience;
- Achieving monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed business.
What we offer:
- An inclusive workplace environment to people of all genders, races, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives;
- The opportunity to play an essential role in a well-funded, early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salaries and flex hours;
- Equity and stock options to own a stake within Collage;
- A real and honest attitude towards taking care of our people. First item? An 100% funded benefits plan;
- Trendy Downtown Toronto office within the Entertainment District;
- Choose your own brand-new computer;
- Catered lunches on Fridays and free healthy snacks all day, everyday.