Inside Sales Representative
Dialogue offers on-demand access to healthcare professionals to answer and resolve a wide range of health and well-being concerns.
SMB’s and enterprise clients use our service to attract and retain top talent and reduce health-related costs. We allow employers to reduce absenteeism and improve the productivity of their teams.
We’re looking for a talented inside sales representative to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Hunting, prospecting and qualifying leads who fit our ideal customer profile;
- Relentlessly cold-calling HR leaders, executives, and business owners to determine whether they can benefit from our virtual health service;
- Cultivating trust-based relationships with prospects and customers;
- Achieving monthly quotas of qualified leads and new opportunities.
You'll need to have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an inside sales role;
- The motivation, drive, and independence to hit the ground running;
- Impeccable communication skills;
- BIG PLUS : Experience in selling to HR departments.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play an essential role in a well-funded, early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salary, flex hours, uncapped commission;
- 100% funded benefits plan;
- Unlimited access to our team of healthcare professionals for you and your family;
- A team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow, and have a great experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Regional Sales RepresentativeChefheroTorontoMar 14
Deliver the Best – VR QA Position @ YulioYulio.comTorontoMar 13
Director, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Program Manager, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Customer Solutions ExpertArchon SystemsTorontoMar 03