Posted Jan 31
Montreal Full Time
As UI/UX designer, you are focused on improving the customer experience with your talent and understanding. You overflow with creativity and are eager to meet challenges. Your passion and love for the design is at the core of your work.Responsibilities
- Translating complex problems into elegant designs.
- Designing product interactions: wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Working directly with engineers to iterate on new features as they are being built.
- Collaborating with other teams (Marketing, Operations, and Sales) to create on-brand and visually striking marketing, sales, and support materials.
- Implementing product design features on the web
- Great knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proven collaboration and communication skills
- Worked with a team building a product
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience designing web products
Sign up for Job Alerts
UI/UX DesignerMavencareTorontoFeb 24
Design Strategist, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Sr. Backend EngineergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Sr. Product ManagerTunnelBear IncTorontoFeb 01