Customer Solutions Architect
Join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Toronto and play a pivotal role in our growth!
This is a unique and critical role for someone that loves getting their hands on an opportunity and exploding it into growth while working with an exceptional team. Once a new opportunity is discovered, the real work begins. This role is for someone who loves uncovering the real need and solving real problems. Think part implementation leader, part project manager, part trouble-shooter and part thought-leader.
This senior-level role will be perfectly suited for someone that has significant experience in dealing with large enterprises, scoping out needs, qualifying the opportunity and then building out and managing a strategic implementation plan to help the opportunity develop into a long-term, ongoing partnership.
Working in collaboration with our sales, customer success and marketing teams, you will be a pivotal player in positioning Pressly to the market, existing customers and potential new clients.
- Understanding and assessing customers’ business objectives, strategies and requirements
- Owning the execution responsibility and project managing until hand-off to Customer Success team
- Discovering uncovered and latent needs across an enterprise
- Driving profitable growth by initiating and suggesting unique, new solutions that result in improved customer outcomes
- Establishing and building senior level credibility as a thought leader and turning it into the best practice that the industry is desperately needing.
- Driving new profitable opportunities, protecting base business and uncovering future growth opportunities within our most prized and cherished customers
Who are you?
- Exceptional project manager with an eye for detail. You get things done.
- At least 10+ years of B2B, enterprise-level, business development experience, or you are wise beyond your years.
- Track record of exceeding delivery and project objectives.
- Can quickly adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Skilled at building persuasive, convincing, well-thought out materials and presentations.
- Master at developing and delivering proposals, RFPs and customer information.
- Self-starter, initiative-taker, sees what needs to be done and just does it.
- Experience in enterprise account management in a start-up environment would be a real bonus.
A bit about us
Pressly makes it easy for enterprises and their people to share and collaborate with their communities. The Pressly communications platform centralizes all content for one-touch distribution across web, email and social channels, while centralizing engagement insights.
We enhance smart curation of third party content from any source, collaborative newsletters for thought leadership and social amplification for employee advocacy - all under one roof.
We help companies deliver a continuous flow of relevant content across all channels so customers and employees can get smarter, together.
Pressly hubs have changed the game for companies large and small, from leading companies such as Deloitte, Rogers, ScotiaBank and General Mills to start-ups and fast growth companies like Docusign, Dade Paper and Sherpa Marketing.
Why us? Why you?
We're a culture that focuses on learning, experimentation and empowerment. We've recently found product market fit and are in a period of explosive growth and expansion. That means our office is growing too. We are a passionate, inspired and incredibly fun group of people. As our vision continues to take shape, we’re looking to build our team and keep our energy pumping positively. We need bright, collaborative leaders to get on board. Could this be you?