Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Bear who can deliver measurable results from content. We need someone who is up for the challenge of owning our entire content process from start to finish. You’ll be responsible for putting together a content strategy, delivering a steady stream of on-brand content and ultimately being accountable for the results.
Do you think the Internet is a better place when everyone can browse the same Internet, regardless of where they’re located? Maybe you think it’s a little creepy that widespread tracking and surveillance have become the de facto standard on the Internet?
Founded in 2011, TunnelBear is a team of startup veterans who are dedicated to making online privacy easy. We think that online privacy is important and geographic restrictions make the Internet a worse place. Our apps make regular appearances on places like Lifehacker, Techcrunch and TNW for helping people in 176 countries around the world browse the Internet more privately.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and executing a content strategy that’s focused on new customer acquisitions
- You’ll have full autonomy over things like TunnelBear’s content calendar, freelancer relationships, content mix and keyword targeting strategy
- Honing our brand guidelines for anyone who writes for TunnelBear
- Reporting monthly on your progress, including metrics like: content volume, top of the funnel growth (think keyword targeting, account signups and website traffic) and most importantly, the revenue that your content has delivered
- As you show results, you’ll begin to hire a team to scale our content production
Types of experience we’re looking for:
- 5+ years as a marketer or content strategist on a marketing team or at an agency
- You’ve worked with freelancers and had to rely on other people to finish a project
- You have a track record of planning and executing complicated projects
- A demonstrated understanding of how to leverage key funnel metrics to inform and optimize your content strategy
- You have owned a number of marketing campaigns start to finish and can tell the story of what the plan was, the problems you encountered and your impact on revenue
- Work with a world-class start-up team
- Shape and mold a content experience which will be seen by millions of Bears around the world
- See the immediate impact of your projects
- Wear a giant 8 foot tall bear suit (optional...sort of!)
- Casual, fun and barn-board filled atmosphere
- Fully stocked snack cupboards and delicious coffee
- Full benefits plan with a supplementary health care spending account
- Choice of computer, tools and accessories
- The option to relax with some ping pong, Xbox or a movie night
- An opportunity to add your mark to an inclusive company culture as it develops
Sign up for Job Alerts
Marketing SpecialistMavencareTorontoMar 08
Marketing Director / Demand GenerationPlumWaterlooFeb 28
Senior Java Engineer, Server-Based Marketing SystemsBrick Street SoftwareTorontoFeb 01
Product ManagerMavencareTorontoFeb 23
Customer Success ManagerMavencareTorontoJan 25