Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Bear who can write and manage news-caliber content. We’d like our new content manager to own our content process from start to finish. You’ll be the leading voice of TunnelBear, keeping our customers up to date on the latest ways to keep their information private online.
Maybe you’re a seasoned journalist, or you’re working on a marketing team creating content. We’re looking for someone who really gets online privacy/security and can help us reach a large audience with TunnelBear’s blend of wit, puns and quality research.
What will you be doing?
- Be the managing editor of all TunnelBear’s content initiatives;
- Work with senior marketing staff to capture TunnelBear’s voice and establish brand guidelines for copywriting;
- Report on content specific metrics that directly show how your content efforts impact the marketing funnel, including: new acquisitions, conversion rate optimization and customer retention;
- Become a subject matter expert in privacy and set the course for TunnelBear to become a leader in online privacy.
- Project manage the creation and publishing of landing page and blog content;
- Recruit and maintain a team of writers focused on generating a consistent volume of the highest quality content;
- Develop a process and editorial calendar for tracking the creation and delivery of content;
- Schedule the delvery of content through email, social and on-site channels.
- Discover and test new ways for our customers to discover and share the content
- Identify market opportunities with insights from Moz and Google Analytics;
- Research and execute a high growth keyword targeting strategy.
Skills you likely have:
- You’re a great writer and the spelling mistake in this job posting really bothers you, you probably also have strong feelings about the oxford comma;
- You know how to get the right feedback to establish a consistent brand tone;
- You understand where content fits into the marketing funnel;
- You know your way around Google Analytics and an SEO tool like Moz, Ahrefs or SEMRush;
- You can find quality insights from data and translate those insights into tactics.
Types of experience we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in a high volume content environment, likely in a marketing department;
- You’ve worked with freelancers and had to rely on other people to finish a project;
- You have a track record of planning and executing complicated projects through to completion;
- You have a few examples of SEO or content-based strategy successes and you can tell the story of how you got there.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Java Engineer, Server-Based Marketing SystemsBrick Street SoftwareTorontoFeb 01
Product ManagerEventMobiTorontoJan 09
Sponsorship ManagerOneElevenTorontoJan 19
Customer Success ManagerMavencareTorontoJan 25
Sr. Product ManagerTunnelBear IncTorontoFeb 01