Sr. Software Developer (.NET)
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) is committed to growing the Canadian tech ecosystem through helping promising startups, established tech companies, and innovation labs grow their leadership group & teams, connecting people in the community, and create leadership capacity. Our recruiting offering spans exec & individual contributors, as well as leadership development and coaching services for both individuals and companies.
gdR is recruiting a permanent Sr. Software Developer (.NET) to join Microdea, an award-winning tech company that is focused on introducing new products that will disrupt the transportation industry. The Sr. Software Developer (.NET) will help shape the future direction of the product and technology selection.
Microdea is an award-winning tech company located in Markham. They have hundreds of customers, an incredibly robust base of recurring revenue, and a financial picture that you can set your watch to. They’re profitable. They’re growing fast and they want to grow even faster. They’re backed by a roster of world class investors who are laser-focused on tackling a large, growing, underserved and fragmented market opportunity. We think we’ve got the best of both worlds.
They are investing in people to accelerate the growth of their business, and they want to partner with people who are interested in scaling alongside them.
- Established with 50+ employees (including 10 in development & 4 in QA).
- 400+ midsize enterprise customers, primarily in the growing transportation & logistics industry.
- Profitable with $10M+ revenue
- Consistently growing with 35% year over year growth.
- Exciting opportunity to work with bleeding edge tech.
You will thrive as a Sr. Software Developer (.NET) with this client if you have...
- Experience within an B2B software preferably cloud environment - particularly one focused on SaaS, Document Management, Workflow Management, and/or CRM solutions
- Experience building products (i.e., not internal .NET applications for enterprise) with the .NET stack and web technologies (e.g.,AngularJS).
- Experience in developing and deploying B2B SaaS, cloud, multi-tenant and/or mobile apps.
Benefits of working as a Sr. Software Developer (.NET) with our client:
- Weekly shoutouts and many fun activities including Friday socials, chili cookoffs, curling outings, and a company softball tournament.
- Continuing education fund for each employee that increases year after year
- Diversity: 50% of the dev team are women and the team is represented by many nationalities.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Developer (.NET) role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at Isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Sign up for Job Alerts
More from gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
General Manager @ Checkout 51gdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 27
Python DevelopergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 25
Chief Product OfficergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
QA DevelopergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Full-Stack Developer (Ruby On Rails)gdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Software DeveloperEventMobiTorontoJan 09
Software DeveloperDash MDTorontoJan 15
Senior Java Engineer, Server-Based Marketing SystemsBrick Street SoftwareTorontoFeb 01
Sr. Product ManagerTunnelBear IncTorontoFeb 01
Sr. Backend EngineergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24