Job Posting Title: Sponsorship Manager
Company: OneEleven - http://www.oneeleven.com
OneEleven is looking for a talented Sponsorship Manager, who is passionate about entrepreneurship and interested in having a meaningful impact on the Canadian tech ecosystem. We’re looking for creators, leaders and self-starters to join our awesome team!
The Sponsorship Manager will be responsible to maintain and grow OneEleven’s corporate sponsorships. They will serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of corporate sponsors and manage all stewardship activities and sponsorship deliverables.
Reporting to the Managing Directors, the Sponsorship Manager will work closely with the Community Manager and Events Coordinator to develop valuable sponsorship programming and initiatives that benefit OneEleven’s startup founders and teams. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressive stewardship experience as well as demonstrated customer service and relationship management skills.
The position is based out of OneEleven’s brand new accelerator space (325 Front St W, Toronto, ON).
OneEleven is a post-seed tech accelerator focused on helping Canada’s most promising, high-growth startups commercialize their technologies and scale their operations. Our mission is to enable Canada’s best startups to relentlessly focus on value creation and business growth. Our vision is to help the next generation of Canadian tech companies compete and win on the global stage.
- Identify, pursue and secure new corporate partnerships.
- Work relentlessly with OneEleven’s sponsors to help build the most incredible startup community in Canada.
- Act as relationship manager for OneEleven’s corporate sponsors.
- Take a leadership role on the reporting, project planning and tracking of all sponsorship deliverables and milestones.
- Develop and implement value-added initiatives, events and programming with OneEleven’s corporate sponsors.
- Communicate with and update OneEleven’s sponsors on relevant upcoming events and engagement opportunities.
- Focus on data-driven decision making for all initiatives.
- Manage sponsorship fulfillment of major corporate partnerships for a series of events and initiatives.
- Information management and project management relating to complex multi-year sponsorship commitments.
- Ability to communicate OneEleven’s priorities to their portfolio of corporate sponsors.
- Ability to communicate the sponsors’ needs and interests to OneEleven’s internal team.
- Accountable for maintaining the health and success of OneEleven’s sponsors with a key focus on sponsor retention, growth and expansion.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in sponsorship management, stewardship, project management and/or customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in all internal and external relations.
- Ability to navigate conversations with internal and external stakeholders at all seniority levels within sponsorship organizations, including VP and C-level executives as required.
- Postsecondary Degree in related field (business, marketing, communications, project management etc.).
- Cares deeply about the Canadian tech and innovation ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Technologically proficient.
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, high energy, flexible and enthusiastic
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. OneEleven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.