Director of Inside Sales
Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
For more information, visit: corporate.mavencare.com
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Director to oversee and support our inside sales representatives team. The Director of Inside Sales will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process to build a high performance sales team and ensure customer satisfaction.
Multi-tasking, managing time, thinking on your feet and collaborating with your colleagues are key skills needed for this position. You will focus on your team’s closure rate and regularly communicate pipeline progress to management. You will also manage audit and quality assurance within the inbound sales organization. We are a company built on technology so an interest in and comfort with using technology is a necessity.
- Manage the inside sales representatives team
- Forecast and deliver on sales targets by working closely with reps to make sure they have the tools and training they need to be successful
- Provide sales support on the sales floor via live listening and “second voicing” when required
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Report on weekly sales metrics
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Ensure sales, finance, legal policies and procedures are met
- Liaise with HR, Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Work with reps on Ad hoc projects in team building, group training, planning/forecasting, performance management and other areas that will develop our sales team and contribute to the company’s success
- Previous experience working with a start-up or a high growth company preferred
- MBA or university degree in a business related field
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a service centre or in the field
- Minimum one year management experience in a sale or customer service call centre environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to translate the impact of operational decisions on financial results
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams, including coaching, and performance management is required
- Base salary (dependent on experience), commission, and company stock option plan.
- Opportunities for training and career development
- To learn more about us visit our website corporate.mavencare.com