If you think surveys are boring, think again. At QuickTapSurvey, we make surveys easy to create, fun to do, and beautiful. We’re #1 on the app store and trusted by thousands of businesses in over 110 countries. Based in downtown Toronto, we offer all the benefits of being a startup with great work-life balance. The opportunities – for our product, and our people – are endless.
We are looking for a senior iOS developer to join our Mobile team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. We’re working on exciting new features with the latest technologies. You'll get a chance to work on localization and the latest in UX/UI design - keeping your skills up to date. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about development and also sees themselves naturally progressing into a leadership role when the time is right.
- At least 5+ years experience as a Senior Developer
- Objectice C & XCode
- iOS SDK & Frameworks
- iOS design patterns
Nice to have:
- Experience mentoring teammates with expertise and code-reviews
- Convenience - We are located minutes from Union Station and King Station.
- Health Benefits - We provide great medical and health benefits to keep you healthy.
- Gym Membership - We subsidize a premium membership to all GoodLife locations.
- Education & Training - We cover the cost of books and courses.
- Swag - QuickTapSurvey t-shirts, stickers and mugs. You want it, we got it.
- Hack-Day Competitions - Explore. Create. Innovate. You decide how.
- Unlimited Snacks - Our kitchen is fully stocked for when the munchies hit you.
- Catered Breakfast - Enjoy some tasty treats for the most important meal, every Friday.
- Beer-O-Clock Fridays - Enjoy some cool suds on Friday afternoons, on us!
- Slack - Only the best for inter-office communication here.