SkyPrep is an award-winning LMS on a mission to connect teams with the knowledge that they need to excel, and achieve their goals.
We recently launched a new product, BoostHQ (boosthq.com) and are looking to add multiple UX Designers to our growing product team. BoostHQ is the smart way for teams to share links, files and thoughts on topics that matter.
You will be working on all parts of of the design process, from ideation to wireframes to mockups for our web and mobile platforms. You'll need to have an eye for the big picture and the fine details. On the product team, we take pride in our agile design process: coming up with ideas, testing them with users, creating polished designs, and taking a leading role alongside our engineers in making sure our designs are well-implemented. By joining BoostHQ you will see the immediate impact of your work and contribute to changing the way teams work together.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our product lead and developers to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch
- Design simple and intuitive product experiences for the BoostHQ web and mobile apps
- Understand BoostHQ users and their needs through prototyping and user-testing
- Be open to giving and receiving design feedback
- Improving on existing features
- Define user specifications, flows, and interaction models
What we’re looking for:
- A strong portfolio displaying justified workflows and beautiful visual design applied to web-based or mobile apps
- Strong visual design skills, and solid intuition and passion for interaction design
- Ability to prototype designs (in code or using a prototyping tool)
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- A hard-worker who takes ownership and pride over their work
- Experience working with developers on a product team
- Front-end dev skills (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Competitive salary
- High-growth opportunities
- Benefits package
- Team lunches and monthly events
If you aren't able to check off every box above, but still feel you would be a good fit to our team, please consider applying anyways!