Agile Scrum Master / Project Manager
Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager
As an Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager, you will support the planning and execution of a end to end software platform. In this versatile role, you will work closely with Product Manager, US Architects, Designers, developers, test engineers, and technical writers to organize, report on, and execute these efforts. A successful candidate take pride in the ownership of projects and possesses the ability to be firm; yet approachable and friendly. As Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager you will be responsible for managing projects within the platform from initiation and development to implementation with partners.
- Plan and execute daily stand up meetings, reviews, release retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Effectively communicate progress and provide metrics, and visibility into the state of projects to key stakeholders.
- Follow Agile methodology to ensure that the team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
- Help further implement and adapt agile and scrum methodologies into the company
- Mentors empowered, self-organizing, problem solvers, and self-accountable teams.
- Leads team to improve, fosters accountability and maintains focus on sprint and business goals.
- Provides a commitment to quality.
- Provide coaching and guidance to Scrum Teams.
- Support the development team by assisting with organizing and updating the spring backlog
- Manage the sprint to Ensure that daily, sprint, release commitments are being upheld
- Remove obstacles that are preventing the team from accomplishing its sprint goals
- Assists teams to work at a high velocity and create a predictable rhythm of producing great software platforms
- 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager experience.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
- Interpersonal, organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience with team building, conflict resolution, situational awareness, and team negotiation abilities
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and processes
- Experience with configuration management and change control
- Working with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest in Evree Corp.; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Evree offers an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive base salary, performance-based bonuses, recognition for your accomplishments, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Evree is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Please submit a resume and cover letter, to email@example.com. Only candidates that qualify will be contacted for an interview.
About the team
Evree is a financial technology starup whose software patform provides digital financial advice, support and fulfillment via web and mobile tools, analytics and integration with financial institutions. We are an unbiased, low-to no-cost channel for individuals in need of the tools, guidance and affordable/appropriate products to make healthy, productive financial decisions. A foundation in behavioral science and customer experience centered design enables Evree to help our customers reach their goals.
The Evree team is tight-knit and we work together closely as we build the Evree product offering. Our office is located in the centre of Yorkville. Our work environment is informal, friendly, collaborative, and dynamic.