Marketing Associate, Content
We're looking for a creative and ambitious Marketing Associate to help us create and execute our content strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for prose, an eye for detail, and an insatiable curiosity about the process of building software and the inner-workings of SaaS companies.
You'll curate the editorial calendar and in collaboration with product and engineering teams, produce a stream of compelling content that delights and informs our technical audience. You'll chronicle Manifold's story, establishing the company's style, tone, and personality across every medium (newsletters, landing pages, social etc.).Responsibilities
- Create, manage and execute Manifold's editorial calendar
- Write, edit, and proofread engaging copy in the Manifold voice across the web, booth messaging, signage, ads, emails, and articles
- Coordinate and collaborate with product and engineering to produce a steady stream of compelling content
- Lead Manifold's social media efforts by distributing content across all channels.
- Manage and report on all success metrics related to activities listed above.
- Keen writing and editing skills
- Tenacious organizational skills and attention to detail
- A strong desire to demonstrate leadership/ownership
- A good sense of how content must be presented in each social channel
- A demonstrated interest in the SaaS industry
- Developer empathy and a drive for technical understanding and know-how
- Relevant post-secondary education, or equivalent experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Content Marketing ManagerTunnelBearTorontoJan 25
Senior Java Engineer, Server-Based Marketing SystemsBrick Street SoftwareTorontoFeb 01
Events CoordinatorOneElevenTorontoFeb 07
Senior Front-End DeveloperWaveTorontoFeb 12
Payroll Compliance SpecialistWaveTorontoFeb 17