Opencare is on a mission to transform healthcare. We match you with vetted healthcare professionals so you can get the care you deserve. Our comprehensive vetting process takes a 360 degree look at each provider. We analyze patient reviews from dozens of online sources, background check each provider through their licensing boards, visit their clinic to perform a 100-point inspection, and even hold one-on-one interviews to get a feel for each professional. Opencare does the work of researching hundreds of local providers to match you with the top professionals based on what matters.
- The fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 160,000 healthcare providers.
- Patients love Opencare service and give us net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
- Team of “A” players that put culture first. https://www.opencare.com/culture/
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
While the majority of marketers are wasting time chasing down hot tactics, you know better. You believe that growth requires deep, original, and deliberate thought driven by core consumer and market insights. As a Growth Manager, you will work alongside a team of seasoned growth professionals who have led their own growth teams before. Your mandate is to build a world-class growth engine that establishes Opencare as a dominant player in the healthcare industry across North America.
More about the role
- Your primary responsibility will be to profitably drive new patients to Opencare;
- Your obsession will be to uncover the fundamental levers that drive growth for our business;
- You will use data to identify core insights and effectively share those learnings with the team;
- You will conduct research to understand underlying user behaviour and motivation;
- You will build acquisition strategies from the ground up and transform them into well-oiled marketing machines that drive scale at ground breaking unit economics;
- You will plan, execute, and analyze hundreds of high impact experiments; and
- You will get access to some of the top growth minds in the world who regularly provide advice to Opencare’s Demand team.
What you will NOT be doing
- Scanning Growthhackers.com for the next growth tactic
- Working in a silo to invent new growth ideas
- Busy work that has no impact on our business
- You are highly analytical and enjoy working with large datasets. Your mind was blown the day you discovered pivot tables;
- You have a deep curiosity for the way people behave and seek to understand why they make certain decisions.
- You have a hunger to continue growing as a person and as a marketer. Whatever you have accomplished so far, it’s not nearly enough;
- You have a track record of hitting aggressive targets;
- You have a knack for finding solutions to unsolvable problems;
- You are extremely detailed and quality oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- You have worked in a small-to-medium team, working closely with PMs and engineers;
- You have at least 1 year of experience running paid acquisition;
- You have a fundamental understanding of all the core digital acquisition channels;
- You’ve worked with Periscope dashboards;
- You have an intermediate knowledge of SQL; and
- You can design ads that don’t look like a 5 year old made it.
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in the Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
- Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
- Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
- Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
- Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
- Healthy snacks and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end
- Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (office scooters, ping pong table, foosball, Jays & TFC games, team offsites, etc.)
- Great downtown location - we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Richmond and York.
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.