Project Manager - Insurr
We are a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products, which prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
We are now looking to grow the dynamic and global team at Insurr that is changing the way that insurance brokers search for and place specialty risks worldwide.
At Insurr, we are changing the way brokers work with specialty and niche markets.
What does that mean?
Let’s take a weird and wonderful hobby such as antique car collection or even a novel disruptive technology innovation such as 3-D printing or UAVs. Securing insurance coverage for these risks is not as simple as insuring your home or car.
The team at Insurr is hard at work making this process as easy as finding a flight online.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the management of the Insurr Research, Content, Customer Support and Business Development teams.
This position has the potential for tremendous growth and leadership opportunities as the organization scales and expands into new markets. We are looking for people excited to grow with us.
Deliverables:What you have to achieve
- Remotely manage a large team of researchers, content managers and social media coordinators to maintain and constantly develop the product
- Identify new market opportunities and contribute to the continuous development of the product
- Actively grow your product knowledge as our offerings evolve to better serve our ever-changing market
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact our business
- Create and execute an integrated marketing and communications strategy leveraging multiple channels.
- Site Management including monitoring metrics, overseeing regular testing and troubleshooting
- Product Development, identifying new features and managing new feature development
Our ideal candidate will have:
- You are a passionate critical thinker and problem solver with the ability to turn ambiguous concepts into solid action plans
- You possess a highly professional presence and enjoy communicating with people all day, and can easily develop rapport
- You are a proactive learner- willing to invest the time to understanding the product features and the insurance industry
- You have a proven record of successful team leadership and time management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in fintech or insurtech is not required but will be considered an asset