Marketing Web Developer
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
EventMobi is the most trusted event technology platform for marketing pros and event planners. Over 10,000 event professionals use our platform around the world to manage their events and enhance attendee engagement using our event app, registration, gamification and tons more amazing tools neatly integrated to create a seamless experience. We are growing our talented team, and are looking for a Web/Front End Developer to help our marketing team manage our digital presence to help educate prospects, engage visitors and generate leads online.
Who/What is EventMobi?
EventMobi is changing the way event planners create, market and manage their events, as well as how attendees experience events using their smartphones and tablets for thousands of events, conferences and tradeshows around the world. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, Intel and Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
Want to quickly figure out what EventMobi is all about? Then watch this fun 3min video here: http://www.eventmobi.com/careers/#video
Wondering how our technology is affecting the world and the meeting industry in general? Well here is an awesome infographic that summarizes what we have achieved this past and why we are super excited for 2016: http://www.eventmobi.com/about/company/2015/
What impact will you have?
Manage our global marketing web presence, all of our digital properties, and aiding in marketing initiatives
Work with our marketing team and designers to build out our marketing website, email campaigns, landing pages, and creative custom widgets to engage visitors beyond text and multi-media.
You will look at technical opportunities for integrating our digital marketing properties with integrations to other tools (analytics services, social platforms, A/B testing, marketing automation, etc).
What will you bring to EventMobi?
- A strong portfolio showcasing your mobile and web application work
- Minimum 3+ years of professional web development work experience
- Strong Experience with responsive design & HTML5 / CSS3
- Previous experience using Wordpress or other Website management platforms
- Knowledge of UX and what makes a great user experience
- Ability to jump between mockups and front-end code easily
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams
- Comfortable in a very fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- Handling browser compatibility as well as working with mobile
- Developing cross platform mobile responsive emails
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Pardot or any other CRM or Marketing Automation tool is a plus
- Client interaction and consulting
- Working in a fast paced, challenging environment and wearing many hats
What you will get from EventMobi:
We were recently named the 2015 Techvibes Employer of the Year!
- We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- A great office at Bloor and Church with beautiful views of downtown and steps away from Yorkville.
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage, and lots of perks. Gym memberships, subsidized transit allowance, learning and development budget, catered lunch 3 days a week, and more.
- At EventMobi we get a kick out of creating amazing experiences for all of our clients and ensuring maximum ROI for their organization from their use of our products. Everyone from our CEO to our developers is focused on the success of our customers at EventMobi. EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
If this sounds like just the role you've been hoping for, upload your resume and tell us more about yourself here! Looking forward to meeting you in person.