Job Posting Title: Community Manager
Company: OneEleven - http://www.oneeleven.com
OneEleven is looking for a talented Community Manager who is passionate about entrepreneurship and is interested in having a meaningful impact on the Canadian tech ecosystem. We’re looking for creators, leaders and self-starters.
The Community Manager must be results oriented and should never settle. They will be involved with three key areas of operations: managing and building OneEleven’s community, helping to foster connections within our community, and developing value-added programming for our community.
The position is based out of OneEleven’s brand new accelerator space (325 Front St W, Toronto, ON).
OneEleven is a post-seed tech accelerator focused on helping Canada’s most promising, high-growth startups commercialize their technologies and scale their operations. Our mission is to enable Canada’s best startups to relentlessly focus on value creation and business growth. Our vision is to help the next generation of Canadian tech companies compete and win on the global stage.
- Work relentlessly to build the most incredible start-up community in Canada.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports that outline progress in building and nurturing the OneEleven community.
- Generate leads and conduct tours to execute on community growth strategy.
- Work with the Events Coordinator to bring members and the tech community together through planning, coordinating and hosting high-impact events.
- Solve member related issues to ensure a happy and cohesive community.
- Develop and facilitate social media campaigns.
- Prepare and send out weekly OneEleven community newsletter.
- Work closely with OneEleven’s key stakeholders to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Operations Coordinator to ensure the highest level of member experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Cares deeply about the Canadian tech community
- Passionate about technology, entrepreneurship and community building
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Technologically proficient
- Positive attitude, high energy, flexible and enthusiastic
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communicator
- University degree
- Cold calling/e-mailing experience a plus
- Sales, customer service, business operations, and project management experience a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. OneEleven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.