Who We Are
Kira Systems is a fast-growing Toronto-based software company. Our mission is to empower enterprises through intuitive, easy-to-use software tools for uncovering relevant information in contracts. The Kira application is built upon our own proprietary, state-of-the-art machine learning technology. Our customers include some of the world’s best law firms, professional service firms, and corporations. They use Kira to quickly and accurately review and analyze contracts for due diligence, real estate and financial transactions, as well as contract management.
We make serious enterprise software, have fun doing it, and are always looking for talented people to join our team. We strive to constantly learn, question the crowd, push the boundaries of existing technology, and solve difficult problems.
As part of the web team, your work will impact how all of our users accomplish their jobs daily. You will join a small tightly-knit team of developers and designers to bring designs to life. You recognize the fine line between an ok product and an exceptional product and always strive for the latter (when possible). With your future colleagues, you will work on novel and challenging ways to present the results of Machine Learning algorithms in a clear and simple way to our users.
- Prototype, develop and iterate on specific features for the web app, working closely with the design team
- Architect, implement, and test features across our stack
- Help our designers dream up solutions to user problems that astonish and delight
- Build and maintain our component library
- Work on front-end tooling to make our workflow more efficient
- Ensure our system is highly performant, stable, and robust to failure
- Help improve your and other’s code during code review
- Having worked with a wide range of the stack - from databases to SASS
- Demonstrated experience with a functional language. Bonus if you already know Clojure!
- Be familiar with various testing methodologies
- Care about performance, accessibility, and API design
- Able to discover, identify and solve security issues
- Care about details
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Like to be challenged, and enjoy learning
- Kira Systems offers a benefits package. Details vary by location but typically include health insurance, retirement plans, and more.
- New Macbook Pro or equivalent Linux-based computer & accessories
- Flexible working hours
- Education expense allowance
- Equipment expense allowance
Toronto - this is not a remote position
We want to hear from you. Apply on this page or email email@example.com.
Make sure you include:
- a resume or LinkedIn profile,
- a cover note explaining why you would be a good addition to our team, and
- your compensation expectations.
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It’s hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it’s terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
Meet us and figure out whether Kira Systems is a great place for you too.
Kira Systems welcomes diverse candidates.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Android DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 09
Embedded Firmware DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 12
C# Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate/Junior)Archon SystemsTorontoApr 13
Head of TechnologyTabono SportMontrealApr 13
Senior Graphic and Brand DesignereSight EyewearTorontoMay 18