Senior Front End Developer
Join TapGen and help to build the next generation of mobile marketing services. Since 2011, TapGen has been building compelling experiences for end-users and creating advanced advertising solutions for its clients. TapGen works with many well- known partners in the digital advertising and online gaming industry. TapGen’s flagship product, FeaturePoints, rewards users for trying free apps on their iPhone or Android device — since its launch, FeaturePoints has given over $5.4 million US dollars in rewards to its users, and has been used by millions of people around the world.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for guiding a team of software developers to develop our online and mobile advertising products, including FeaturePoints. You will need to ensure that we deliver world-class software products that are on- time and of the highest quality. This is a challenging position filled with opportunity and growth for the right candidate.
You will be tasked with working with a team to create products and services that support our various advertising solutions — you will need to provide guidance, leadership, and motivation for the development team. You will need to be able to provide support for your team for any issues that may arise. You will be actively involved in the architecture of our systems, which must maintain mission-critical accuracy at all times.
This position requires strong leadership and excellent project management skills. You will need superb proficiency in time management, for yourself and others, to ensure that our software products are shipped on time and are of excellent quality.
You need to be self motivated and be a team player, and relish in success both individually and as a group. You should be well organised, and have great communication and reporting skills. You and your team will often need to work under tight project deadlines, so you will need to have the skills required to handle the pressure of an agile development cycle. You need a fine eye for the intricate details of designing both front-end interfaces and back-end systems.
• 3+ years of team management experience.
• 3+ years of web software development experience.
• 3+ years experience within the marketing or advertising industry. Previous knowledge and experience leading a software development team.
• Must be able to live and work in Downtown Toronto.
▶︎ Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in working with a team environment. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
• Proven leadership in a professional setting, ideally with the information technology sector.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
▶︎ Good to have:
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, or similar.
• Examples of personal projects using modern web technologies. 2+ years experience with:
- CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS);
- Template engines (Handlebars, Jade);
- Model-view-controller frameworks (React, Angular);
- Version control (GIT);
- RESTful APIs.
Company: TapGen Corp.
Location: 78 Berkeley St, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 2W7, Canada.
Compensation: $69,000 per year
Language requirements: English
Apply now: https://angel.co/tapgen/jobs/238855-senior-front-end-developer
Sign up for Job Alerts
C# Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate/Junior)Archon SystemsTorontoApr 13
Android DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 09
Embedded Firmware DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 12
Senior UX DesignerMavencareTorontoMay 18
Senior Graphic and Brand DesignereSight EyewearTorontoMay 18