Lead Data Scientist at Operant.AI
Operant.AI is a Conversation Intelligence platform for collection agents and customer success teams. We believe conversations are the most under-leveraged asset in organizations today, and that having good, effective conversations, and learning from the insights they contain is the biggest lever to growing revenue. We use Natural Language Processing, and Deep Learning to unite sales conversations into a single dashboard, allowing collections and customer service teams to identify what works to increase their conversion rates.
We are a fast growing, start-up and part of the prestigious Next.AI program, a global innovation hub for artificial intelligence related venture creation with access to world-renowned faculty and scientists, a network of top business leaders and entrepreneurs, and access to cutting edge AI tools. Our founders have three exists and deep experience building large, scalable technology companies.
If you are looking to tackle hard problems alongside a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their respective fields, we would be thrilled to meet you!
- Develop approaches to analyze customers’ data – including business data, sales process data, speech and text data – and extract “insights” that help them carry out better business conversations and negotiations.
- Develop or pick algorithms, tools, and methodologies to extract and analyze the data (potentially using deep learning).
- Analyze our customers’ large data sets to come up with new areas where new types of insights can add value.
- Take part in the product design and planning phases and help translate the product vision into a solid product that performs, scales, and is easy for users to use.
- Participate in the implementation of the algorithms while collaborating with the other team members.
- Well-experienced in large-scale data analysis and algorithm design.
- Someone who is passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- A MSC/PhD-holder in a related field – an advantage.
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges.
- First-hand entrepreneurial experience.
- To experiment with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Access to tons of real-life data in the context of real-life problems.
- A high-profile company with access to top customers.
- We think that in a start-up environment, an ability to cover as many aspects as possible increases the ability of the new team member to succeed.
- To apply please include a few examples of your code, reach out here directly or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation $60,000-100,000 depending on seniority
Equity % - market rates depending on seniority