Business Development Associate
HiMama is looking for confident, ambitious and passionate people who want to challenge themselves in a fast-paced, professional work environment. As a Business Development Associate with HiMama you will be empowering Early Childhood Educators to build stronger relationships with parents and engage them in children’s learning and development using our technology. This position requires the unique combination of hard work and hustle, what this company was built on, in addition to a genuine, honest and curious personality.
HiMama is an innovative and fast-growing company that is passionate about early childhood education. Ideal candidates will be naturally curious and enjoy connecting with people. They will also be keen to take on a challenge and be looking to take their career to the next level. Finally, they will be looking to make an impact on early years education beyond the classroom - in this role you will have the opportunity to improve outcomes for thousands of children in Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Research child care and early learning programs online to learn more about their philosophies, pedagogies and propensity to adopt innovative technologies
- Cold and warm call decision makers (owners, directors and supervisors of child care and early learning programs) to discuss their needs and pain points
- Converse with interested child care and early learning programs so they can learn more about the benefits of our app
- Apply problem solving skills to understand if our app is a good fit for child care and early learning programs
- Book online demonstrations with HiMama Sales Representatives for qualified child care programs
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited University
- 1-2 years of full-time experience
- Evidence of independence and self-starter attitude
- Passionate about a career that is more than a “job”
- Ambition to work hard in order to make an impact in the world
- Interest in new technologies and innovations
- Tenacious drive, motivation and confidence
- Propensity to always want to learn and improve
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanour and good judgment
- Ability to build relationships and connect with people quickly
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to people
- Compensation is a combination of a base salary and lucrative commission
- Career paths in business development, sales and management
- Work location is at the intersection of Queen and University in downtown Toronto.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
HiMama (www.himama.com) is a Toronto-based startup that helps working parents connect with their children through technology. We enable child care programs to communicate with parents through messaging, photos, videos and reports, allowing parents to stay connected with their children no matter where they are.
Over 75 million moments have been recorded and shared through HiMama, with moments being shared in over 30 countries and at the rate of once every second. But we’re just getting started. Our team is passionate about what we’re doing and our goal is to connect parents and child care programs everywhere!
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Android DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 09
Embedded Firmware DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 12
C# Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate/Junior)Archon SystemsTorontoApr 13
Director of AcquisitionChefs PlateTorontoApr 17
Co-Founder & Software EngineerBrightmindLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19