At NexJ Health, we are really passionate about the technology we build – and the positive impact it makes on the everyday lives of our end users. We are a provider of cloud-based population health management solutions delivering patient engagement for chronic disease management. By empowering patients to take greater responsibility for their own health and wellness, they can achieve their health goals, payers can lower costs, providers can improve care to patients, and pharmaceutical manufacturers and pharmacies can improve medication adherence.
We are a dynamic, fast-paced team, motivated to see our ideas and innovation improve the well-being of people everywhere. If you are motivated by innovation and inspired by progress; join NexJ Health and help improve the well-being of people everywhere. Make an impact! We are a growth company in a growing market and this is the time to do the best work of your career. We’d love to hear from you.
- Support application deployments to multiple regions (development, QA, staging), including our always-available cloud-based SaaS health platform.
- Develop and maintain automation to quickly and reliably deploy applications to hardened environments.
- Participate in the research and/or building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure and/or increase development velocity.
- Work with architects, developers and testers to identify and provide consistent environments throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Use monitoring tools to find and resolve platform problems.
- Assist customer support and product development in identifying and debugging application issues.
- Define and maintain system support documents such as run books and operations dashboards.
- A Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree grad with software development or system administration experience.
- Scripting development experience (e.g. bash/sh/csh, Windows Batch and PowerShell, perl).
- A team player committed to providing excellent service to internal and external customers with a focus on Production Uptime.
- An efficient problem solver who enjoys taking ownership, showing initiative and seeing problems through to resolution.
- A technical wizard who thrives in a start-up environment, moving smoothly from independent work to team-based projects.
- A strong communicator who ensures that all relevant information is shared clearly and concisely.
- A challenge seeker who is well organized, thorough and detail oriented.
- A leader who is excited to drive improvements forward and motivate and mentor their peers.
- Experience with web system administration (e.g. IIS, Apache, nginx), Java application server administration (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere), and/or relational database administration (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle).
- Prior experience with network administration.
- Prior experience with continuous integration and/or build systems (e.g. Jenkins, Ant, Make).
- Prior experience with provisioning and deployment automation tools (e.g. Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Rundeck, etc.).
What’s in it for you?
- Join a team that’s smart, passionate, and highly collaborative. Your growth and success is truly a team effort and we will invest in your success.
- This is a ground- floor opportunity and new challenges are always within reach.
- Work with great technology: NexJ Health has received numerous industry awards for our health solutions. Most recently the 2016 Global Digital Health 100 Award recognized NexJ Health as one of the world’s most innovative and disruptive health technology companies.
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits with a GoodLife Fitness subsidy (located right in our building), an elevator to the subway, Fruit Wednesday, Bagel Friday, and a fun and flexible work environment.
NexJ Health is dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.