Full Job Description Available Here:
Serind Labs builds beautiful iOS and Android apps, along with web platforms. For both clients and ourselves.
We are looking for an Android Engineer to join our 17 person team.
We put our heart and soul into each product we ship. Working at Serind means challenging work and continous learning. It also means being part of a team that is always pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the app world.
Our Principles and values:
- Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
- Believe in the right to disconnect.
- Tranquility at work.
- Love the state of flow.
- Quality of work is the holy grail.
- Respect and love for people who take risks.
- Learning from as well as teaching your peers.
- Working side by side with the design team to create pixel perfect interfaces as well as gorgeous animations and transitions.
- Helping peers QA and debug problems.
- Possibly help with backend engineering (NodeJS/Mongo).
- Empathy for the people that will use the app you create
- Can-do attitude
- Self disciplined
- Ability to constantly learn and teach others
- Bonus points if you know how to play ping pong or foosball.
- Android Development
- Android Studio
Why work with Serind?
1. You will always be learning.
2. You will be surrounded by a culture that is focused on building products that matter. While we stay in the background, products we co-build with founders constantly take leaderboard on ProductHunt, and are often the starting points of several successful startups.
3. We are selective about the clients we work with. We've been known to fire clients that do not align with our values.
4. 100% benefits + unlimited vacations + flexible hours + work from home whenever you want.