Inside Sales Representative
Alongside your immaculate verbal and written communication skills, comes an internal drive that's contagious and motivating. You will build upon your background in software sales as you identify prospect needs, and employ solution-based selling techniques to illuminate the value proposition of Street Contxt's products and services. This role will see you performing product demonstrations and presenting proposals to key players on Wall Street and across the global institutional finance industry. You will carry a monthly and quarterly quota, knowing that our product delivery and marketing groups will pull out all the stops to see you exceed your own expectations.
This role isn't for the faint of heart - while you will be supported by a team of Sales Development Representatives, you will be called upon to source new opportunities by following up on inbound leads and outbound cold calls/emails. We will call on you to jump in where you're needed and research new opportunities, identify key decision makers and generate interest. As you may have gathered, the ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time, and employ best-in-breed tools/practices will be crucial to your success.
Your direct connection to our prospective customers also uniquely positions you to reveal our customers' feedback to our product development teams, influencing our product roadmap. Our Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams are eager to hear how new products, features, and improvements to existing features are affecting our users, and your ability to win business. Joining our team means you'll get a crash-course on what life is like at a high-growth, fast paced technology startup. This is your opportunity to grow with Street Contxt as we continue to cement our platform in the day-to-day business of every trading floor.
- You have a track record of exceeding quota in software sales
- You have an innate gift for building rapport and establishing credibility
- You're experienced with Salesforce or another comparable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- You are naturally predisposed to entrepreneurism
- You have an unrelenting desire to learn and improve
- You are able to work well independently and in close-knit teams
- You have an obsession with modern sales focused on customer success
- You are an excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- You hold a Bachelors degree or possess equivalent experiences
- You have a basic understanding of sales management tools
It's a bonus if
- You've worked in a startup focused on enterprise software
- You have experience with online product demonstration tools such as Join.me, WebEx, LiveMeeting or other comparable systems
You can expect
- To be included, encouraged, engaged, heard, and recognized for your effort
- To make a constant and direct impact on: our platform, our processes, our users, and our team
- To always be clear on where the company is headed and how it’s going to get there
- To hustle and work hard doing things that you love, while knowing that Street Contxt is full of fun-loving, game-playing maniacs who also know when and how to recharge
- The truth in everything you read in this posting and on our website; because we do what we say we do
Street Contxt is an intelligent information marketplace built for global Capital Markets. We’re reinventing the way market-moving commentary is produced, consumed, and discovered across “the street.” Our platform provides smart and actionable insights that allow our users access to personalized information that helps to drive their business. Ultimately, Street Contxt delivers a competitive advantage to our customers, creating efficient global Capital Markets.
Contributing to the growth of a game-changing product gets our team fired up! At Street Contxt, we take ownership of our projects and work together to foster a fun and transparent environment. Our days are spent thinking through complex scenarios and tackling major challenges using innovative technology. We’re agile in our process and responsive to the market, seeking to fundamentally improve an institutional industry. We are a team of experts, joined by outstanding advisors and world-class investors, on a quest to build a superior product and a top-notch company. With our HQ in the heart of Toronto and growing office in NYC, we work, play, and win as a team. We enjoy spending time with one another and celebrate our accomplishments together.
If you see an opportunity for yourself with us, apply now to continue the conversation and learn more about how you can become part of Street Contxt.