Do you want to join the sales team for one of the fastest growing Canadian start ups?
Parkbench is a 500 startups company, batch 17, and voted into the top 10 by business insider.
We are the fastest growing website for neighbourhoods AND the first marketing system for real estate professionals to offer a 100% money back guarantee!
Do you want to work with a fun, and fast moving team?
We are building a world class team of hustlers who like to be challenged and want to become the leaders of a billion dollar tech company.
Therefore, if you don't love sales operations, don't apply.
We're not offering jobs. We're offering careers.
Do you like to party with your co-workers?
We have epic monthly parties.
We have team lunches on fridays.
And we like to play games involving talking, drinking, and laughing.
If you think you can add energy and positivity to our team, please apply.
Our mission is to be the most neighbourhood-centric company in the world and change the way that the people, businesses, and community groups interact within their communities.
Our technology automatically aggregates all information about a neighbourhood and showcases it on one easy to use platform - like a search engine for neighbourhoods.
Local businesses can claim or create a profile on their neighbourhood website and advertise their products, services, AND promotions for FREE – we’re totally disrupting online directories and daily deal websites.
Users can get deals, find local events, read neighbourhood news, and access neighbourhood resources and services in 3 clicks or less – we’re the new source for neighbourhood news and information.
Make the sales team sell more, faster.
In this role you will be in control of making sure our sales team efficient with their day-to-day operations.
You will be managing the leads, the CRM, and sales reporting.
You will help generate leads for the sales team through email and facebook marketing campaigns.
And you will be liaison between new clients and the onboarding team.
This is a very important role that will help us:
- Grow faster
- Sell more effectively
- Strengthen our culture
- Create scalable sales processes
We’re growing from 3 sales reps to 18 by the end of 2016 and you will be a part of this growth.
Who are you?
You do research and find solutions to problems. You get things done the right way. You have a positive outlook and are a pleasure to work with. You make people’s work lives better by making them more efficient and effective. You love organizing and finding ways of making processes and people more efficient. You are a team player.
What will you do in the role?
- Maximize the effectiveness, efficiency, productivity and consistency of the overall sales organization
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Liaising between the sales and marketing reps
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, etc.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Prepares new sales hires either in one-on-one sessions or in groups by conducting orientation / training to sales process and systems
- Generate and implement ongoing reporting to track inbound/outbound activity and continuously improve on defined KPIs
- Ensure all sales reps performance and service standards are met in the areas of quality, call processing time, and productivity
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to craft solutions to meet customer needs
- Provide sales reps with prioritization direction and support
- Support the change process for any implementations to ensure agreement and understanding amongst personnel, including proactively enlightening employees on all changes and new information related to operational effectiveness.
- Over two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, interacts well with multiple departments as required
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems
- Developed analytical and research skills
- Result oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 + Performance Bonuses