Product Quality Assurance
Nymi was founded in 2011 with the belief that innovation is rooted in a deep sense of curiosity. Curiosity around biometrics and connected devices drove innovation in our space - identity, security and IoT.
We are backed by leading VCs and are building innovative wearable identity and security products. Our first product is the Nymi Band, a unique wearable that authenticates the wearer using their cardiac signal (ECG) to provide continuous authenticated presence in smart environments. Nymi enables wireless user proximity & presence solutions, removing the need for physical interaction with IoT, mobile and computer applications for identification, non-repudiation, personalization and intent for any transactions.
Our high-performance team includes a stimulating span of people across hardware, software, and machine learning, all working to bring the digital and physical world together. Our complex ecosystem blends wearable devices & apps for our users and advanced integration with physical devices of our customers and partners who leverage our SDKs. We work with bio-potential sensors, microcontrollers, NFC, BLE, accelerometers, PCBs, circuit simulation and more in building our current and next generation products. This is not your typical SaaS environment.
Building robust and reliable products in this ecosystem requires a highly-integrated product development lifecycle. We use lean principles and test-driven development from conception through to acceptance testing and customer support.
Now imagine contributing in this environment every day. You would be gaining experience in the burgeoning IoT industry and acquiring experience and skills that prepare you for the future. If you are anything like us — dedicated to creating things that will make the world a more secure and convenient place to live — Nymi could be the right place for you.
Nymi is looking for a motivated professional who is passionate about product quality.
- Test suites for test-driven design
- Performing product acceptance testing of complete end to end customer solutions
- Defect forensics
- Monitor and analyze Quality KPIs for continuous improvement
- Product process improvements
- Customer solution testing lab
- Industry conformance, regulatory, security assessments and certifications
- Agile Test Driven Development and continuous integration
- NFC, Bluetooth, networking
- Active directory, oAuth, Smart Card, Windows PKI
- iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, OSX
- Test bench tools such as JIRA & Zephyr
- FIPS, ISO, CC-EAL
- Fast learner, independent, organized, and pragmatic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in software & hardware quality assurance
Targeted Degrees & Disciplines/Clusters:
- Theme - Computing: Quality Assurance
- ENG - Software Engineering
- MATH - Mathematics
- COMP - Computer Science