Technical Content Creator (4 month contract)
We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups (one exited to Google) which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do?
Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product managers, executives and their teams to create and design their strategic roadmaps and share them throughout the organization.
Some of our customers include Nike, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Slack, Reddit, Stripe, Adobe & Walt Disney.
Roadmunk is looking for a Technical Content Creator to join a group of content creators engaged in developing world class documentation and software user assistance for our customer-facing products. You will work with our Engineering, Product Management, Design and Support teams to develop informative, clear, compelling, and usable product UI text, software user assistance, user documentation, and other content.
- Excellent editing, writing, rewriting, and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to do structural/developmental analyses
- Fanatical ability and penchant for catching mistakes and typos
- Self-motivation to learn the business processes and user needs of any project
- Strong team player skills?must be able to work cross-functionally with UX design, engineering, product management, marketing, and other Roadmunk teams
- Strong technical knowledge and SaaS enterprise experience
- A stellar writing portfolio with samples of both blogs and other types of assets
- Speed: you can create quality quickly and juggle many initiatives at once
- Genuine curiosity and empathy for your audience
- A positive attitude; lots of hustle; friendly, funny and fun to work with
What you'll do
- Edit and shape high-quality technical content aimed at internal and external audiences; both for end-users and internal teams.
- Edit and enhance UI text and labels so they create compelling and inviting products.
- Use your skills to help enhance and project a Roadmunk personality in terms of voice, tone, and attitude
- Audit technical support pages, knowledge base text and videos
- Update technical support pages and knowledge base as necessary
- Master Roadmunk application enough to be a voice for our everyday users
- Hop on support channels to review common customer inquiries and answer tickets
- Support cross-functional teams, identifying risks, solving problems, and maintaining progress
- Competitive salary
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events
- Flexibility on remote working
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment