Content Marketing Manager
We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups (one exited to Google) which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do?
Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product managers, executives and their teams to create and design their strategic roadmaps and share them throughout the organization.
Some of our customers include Nike, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Slack, Reddit, Stripe, Adobe & Walt Disney.
We’re searching for a creative and quick-thinking content marketer to drive strategy, deliver content, and analyse success across several verticals.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our Marketing Director and Digital Content Strategist to develop and iterate on content strategy
- Write and edit blogs, ebooks, emails and multimedia content
- Own the editorial calendar and project management for content creation
- Analyze and report on content marketing data; use data to drive content decisions
- Work closely with our Graphic Designer to develop a strong visual signature for all content assets
- Deeply research, engage in and understand the product community
- Source partner blogs and maintain relationships with influencers
- Support marketing, sales and product with copywriting for the website, sales collateral, feature releases, and whatever else needs words
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years direct experience as a content creator and editor
- A stellar writing portfolio with samples of both blogs and other types of assets
- Speed: you can create quality quickly and juggle many initiatives at once
- Critical thinking: you don’t just follow the common wisdom, but can think critically to determine which tactics, ideas and objectives are right for our product and market
- Domain knowledge: you’re fluent in SEO, Google Analytics and social analytics
- Research: ability to dive deeply into a subject and become an expert quickly
- Ability to constantly (compulsively?) pitch creative and effective ideas
- You’re great at interviewing and nurturing influencer relationships
- Knowledge of content marketing technology and tools
- Genuine curiosity and empathy for your audience
- A positive attitude; lots of hustle; friendly, funny and fun to work with
- Full health benefits package
- Health & wellness allowance
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events
- Reasonable flexibility with working remotely
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment