We're looking for a technical Support Specialist to continue building our reputation of providing the best customer service experience through all levels of technical support.
The Support Specialist we are looking for would play a key role in the Method team since they would directly support the most important members of the Method family – our customers. This person would act as a second level of phone support to customers, as well as testing and documenting software updates and features. Excited? Great!
Product and company
Method creates web applications for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web application made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method apart is our ability to create customized solutions for individual SMBs. This is all facilitated by our patented accounting synchronization engine.
We are already a successful startup with a substantial base of paying customers. We are looking for the right individuals to help skyrocket our growth.
We are looking for a Support Specialist that is energetic, enthusiastic, loves to find solutions to problems.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence.
- Act as second level support system to our Method community.
- Answer questions from the Method community through phone, email or chat.
- Provide quality assurance by testing newly released features and updates.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong ethics and integrity along with the desire to exceed every expectation.
- Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to product development.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Full time position.
- Prior experience with databases and database technology such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, is preferred but not a requirement.
- Post-secondary education in a technology discipline.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills. You must be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers' needs.
- Must be self-motivated and goal driven.
- You should possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant King West technology hub.
- Competitive salary.
- Health care and dental plan.
Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with: Meet The Team
Additional Application InstructionsTo pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to: Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please. Method is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Marketing SpecialistMavencareTorontoMar 08
Customer Operations SpecialistDealDashMontrealMar 27
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsTorontoFeb 24
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsVancouverFeb 24
Customer Solutions ExpertArchon SystemsTorontoMar 03