Sales Development Manager
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager who can:
- Lead a team of Sales Development Reps who are responsible for qualifying inbound leads and hunting for new outbound opportunities
- Develop and implement best practices for outbound prospecting to generate high quality opportunities through a mix of email campaigns, personalized messages, and cold calling — get creative!
- If duty calls, you’ll go beyond your management responsibilities and lead by example in building pipeline alongside your team
- Optimize onboarding programs and ongoing coaching and training to develop the SDR team
- Analyze metrics to measure and track team performance and keep the Loopio team informed — we’re obsessed with data!
- Report to, and work closely with, the Director of Sales to establish a world class sales culture
How to stand out:
- University degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Sales Development Representative experience in both an inbound and outbound capacity
- Previous experience as a team lead or a proven track record of leadership
- Process and data-oriented (you love building Salesforce reports and dashboards to find ways to improve!)
- Extensive CRM (e.g. Salesforce) and email campaign software experience
- Understanding of territory assignment and commission plan structure for an expanding sales team
- Experience in hiring and employee on-boarding is a huge plus
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto’s famous and trendy King West neighbourhood
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (we even have a Loopio Book Club)
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, early stage company
We are a high growth company. Every day is going to be different, and it’s not going to be easy. Some days, you’ll feel as low as Dr. Dre’s Impala. Others, you’ll feel as high as Snoop Dogg. Startup life requires the right balance between intelligence and perseverance, but mostly perseverance.
Please don’t apply if you’re looking for a cozy 9-5 gig to fund your social life. However, if you’re hungry to learn, want to build something you’re proud of, and are ready to challenge yourself, give us a shout.