Senior Front-End Engineer
Full Job Description Available Here:
Build extraordinary interfaces to connect developers and cloud services.
We are hiring a senior front-end engineer to help us to create intuitive, performant, and powerful interfaces allowing developers to buy, integrate, and manage cloud services. While helping us enable providers to sell services and operate their business on Manifold.
Working at Manifold:
- You will have the opportunity to be an early member of a fast-growing team with an ambitious vision to solve large and complex problems facing developers today
- We value transparency, autonomy, accountability, consistent delivery, and learning. We strive for a collaborative, blameless, and ego-less culture-- we want to learn from our successes (and our mistakes!) to build the best thing possible.
- We are a remote friendly, venture-backed company based out of Halifax, NS currently with teams in Toronto and San Francisco valuing asynchronous workflows
- We have a peer to peer based workflow where all work is discussed in the open, reviewed often and always seeking improvement
- Building UI components that are intuitive, beautiful and reusable across our entire platform using React, Redux, Styled Components, and Webpack.
- Have a voice in all our design and implementation discussions across the entirety of our stack from the front-end to the back-end
- Helping to build an engineering culture that enables automated testing, continuous integration, and delivery to production on a daily basis
- Working in a collaborative manner to educate and spread knowledge of front-end technologies to help our team’s create world-class UIs
- Strong communication skills with a team centric approach to discussion and decision making.
- An obsession with defining smart, performant, and beautiful user experiences
- In-depth experience with at least one client-side framework such as React or Ember.js
- Interest in writing maintainable and reliable unit and automated integration tests
- Full command of Git, GitHub, and continuous integration/deployment based workflows
- Experience working remote strongly preferred
- Advanced CSS
- User Experience
We offer competitive compensation and equity opportunities, with additional perks like self-improvement stipends and one paid conference a year