At Precision Nutrition, we work remotely to allow our team to accomplish both their professional and personal ambitions, without trade offs. Want to travel the world and work with a brilliant team? You can. Want to spend time with your young children and work from home? You can do that too. This is how we live our lives at PN and we’d love to share that possibility with you.
We're looking for an interaction designer to join our team. But more importantly, we're looking for a very specific person.
Who we're looking for
- Someone with the capacity to listen, think, and consider what other people are saying to flesh out a broader understanding of hard, complex problems.
- Someone who's willing to be open-minded, considerate, vocal, cool, and be able to reason your way through something.
- Someone who happens to have an incredible ability to design beautiful products.
Who we're not looking for
- Someone who wants to takes days to make the perfect version of a prototype.
- Someone who values perfection over speed every time.
- Someone who has years and years of experience, is brilliant — but does not have the willingness to be open-minded, considerate, vocal, cool, and reason their way through something.
Precision Nutrition is a unique company in many ways — from the way we're structured (flat, rather than hierarchical) to how we work (remotely, rather than in a fancy office). Here's a bit more about us so you can see if we'd be a good fit for you.
Find everyone who’s ready to live the healthiest and most fulfilling life, be accessible to them, and help them make transformative, sustainable change happen — whether that's a nutrition coaching client who wants to revamp their health, or someone who's making a career change and entering the fitness industry to make a living doing what they love.
PN values the highest standards, generosity, and all-in-ness. The content we publish, the research we conduct — we always strive to punch above our weight. We're generous with each other and with our customers, preferring to err on the side of over-giving, over-delivering, being more generous than most companies would be. That’s the PN way. Everyone cares about the health of the organization, how it works, what the customers get. Employees have a strong sense of personal responsibility to fill in the gaps and do their best to make stuff happen.
Life-changing, research-driven nutrition coaching for everyone. We believe that health and good nutrition should be accessible to everyone, which means we spend most of our waking hours thinking about how to consistently deliver the best products that create the largest impact in the lives of our customers.
To learn more about us and the role: www.precisionnutrition.com/interaction-designer
Sign up for Job Alerts
UI/UX DesignerMavencareTorontoFeb 24
Design Strategist, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Co-Founder & Software EngineerBrightmindLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
Product ManagerMavencareTorontoFeb 23
Deliver the Best – VR QA Position @ YulioYulio.comTorontoMar 13