Full Stack Software 'Ninja'
At LMN, we develop mobile software that helps landscape and construction companies manage sales, estimate work, and use mobile apps to time and job progress for field staff. We’re growing – and we’re looking personable, meticulous software engineers to help us stay at the top of our industry.
Why You’d Want To Work With Us…
- Grown from startup, we’ve now got one of the largest user-bases in the landscape industry
- We’re the only endorsed business management software partner of Caterpillar equipment (one of the largest 50 companies in the world!)
- Recently graduated from the Communitech Rev program – one of Canada’s leading technology company accelerator programs. https://rev.communitech.ca/
- We work out of a cool, rural office space in reclaimed old mill in north Pickering. We enjoy more time at home, and less time in traffic.
Here’s Who We Want To Work With…
- You’re got much more to offer than just ‘code’. You can help analyze, design, and develop elegant solutions to business needs
- You write maintainable, efficient, and well-documented code
- You collaborate with our customer-facing Client Success Managers to ensure strong products and swift issue resolution
- You’re ready to work with a team of fast-paced, hard-working go-getters
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization.
- A competitive salary ($75K to $100K)
- Pension Benefits
- Healthcare Benefits
Experience We’re Seeking…
- You are capable of working with the full stack from the Web UI to backend services written in C#
- You are familiar with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud platform, and are comfortable leveraging this platform to build enterprise level systems designed for maximum uptime and throughput.
- You have an eye for detail, and aren’t satisfied with apps that work – you want them to be enjoyed by users.
- You have strong analytical skills. You pass off well-tested, error-resistant code. You have a bias towards simplification and extensible design, without over-engineering.
- Flexibility: You have successfully worked in agile environments. Needs can and will change frequently and you’ll need to happy adjusting-on-the-fly. You can get things done independently, and are comfortable working with remote team members using tools like Slack and Basecamp.
- Fun: You hate company politics, and love having fun with your team and co-workers
- Education: a bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered.
What We Can Offer You…
Sound like your kind of gig? Apply now to get the conversation started
Additional Application InstructionsApply by sending your resume to email@example.com Landscape Management Network Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Full Stack DeveloperMavencareTorontoFeb 23
Co-Founder & Software EngineerBrightmindLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
C# Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate/Junior)Archon SystemsTorontoApr 13
Back End DeveloperMavencareTorontoFeb 23
Sr. Platform EngineerBlendTorontoMar 06