National Sales Manager
ChargeSpot is changing the way people access and interact with power. Our wireless charging technology allows mobile devices like smartphones to charge just by being placed on a table or surface. By adding ChargeSpot to workplaces, we keep employees charged and connected. We are the most beautiful and effective way to distribute power for conference rooms, meeting spaces and workstations.
Your role in one line
- Build and manage a network of independent manufacturers sales reps in North America
- Source, interview and sign a network of independent manufacturers sales reps across North America
- Travel to train reps, present to interior designers, take customer meetings and build dealer relationships
- Manage your team of reps to build a pipeline and close deals to hit quarterly sales targets
- Provide sales assistance to help reps close meaningful deals
- Run incentive programs to keep your reps excited and hungry
- Work with management to build sales pipeline and growth plans for ChargeSpot in North America.
Who you are
- You are a proactive and talented person who wants to build a team and a business
- You get excited about meeting customers and closing deals. You are probably already thinking about who you can show ChargeSpot to right now!
- You’re a people person and have crazy hustle
- You like to travel (because you’ll be doing lots of it)
- You understand that your success is tied to the success of ChargeSpot and are dedicated to doing what it takes to win.
- Experience working in a sales management capacity
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work at a fast paced startup environment
Tools you should be familiar with
- Excel / Google Sheets