PHP Backend Developer
Mobiroo has been in business for 8+ years, with global clients, located in the heart of downtown Toronto (Yonge & Bloor), with a team of 20+ employees. Our goal is simple - move fast, grow and dominate. If you have a start-up mentality, we would love to hear from you.
A PHP backend developer with a focus on building and supporting a scalable platform.Our preferred candidate is someone who is dynamic, energetic, diligent and motivated to help build our back-end solution which is written in Drupal. Any candidate without Drupal experience will be trained which is why we are looking for someone who has the willingness to learn something new, share their ideas and help us enhance our system to become more stable.
- Development of new features, improvements of performance and provide support to our platform developed in Drupal 7 and supplementary applications developed with the use of frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony.
- Support team members and help QA team.
- Support Business on the creation of new applications.
- Help to write clear documentation that is easily understood by everyone.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent knowledge of OOP.
- At least one year of working experience with PHP 5+ and MySQL database.
- Knowledge at least one modern PHP framework (Laravel, Symphony, CakePHP, etc).
- Experience working on a Linux environment.
- Experience using GIT.
- Fast learner and problem-solver with focus on business value.
- Self-driven, does not need to be directed
- Strong Analytical Skills and Logical Reasoning
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with building and supporting scalable applications with millions of users.
- Experience as a Drupal backend developer.
- Familiarity using and setting up a Continuous Integration Environment.
- Knowledge of vagrant, homestead and other virtualization tools.
- Experience in all phases of Agile Development Life Cycle
Please apply with resume outlining experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with PHP Developer as the subject.
We look forward to reviewing all applications, however only those chosen for the next step of the application process will be contacted. Please no phone calls or recruiters.