Nymi was founded in 2011 with the belief that innovation is rooted in a deep sense of curiosity. Curiosity around biometrics and connected devices drove innovation in our space - identity, security and IoT.
We are backed by leading VCs and are building innovative wearable identity and security products. Our first product is the Nymi Band, a unique wearable that authenticates the wearer using their cardiac signal (ECG) to provide continuous authenticated presence in smart environments. Nymi enables wireless user proximity & presence solutions, removing the need for physical interaction with IoT, mobile and computer applications for identification, non-repudiation, personalization and intent for any transactions.
Our high-performance team includes a stimulating span of people across hardware, software, and machine learning, all working to bring the digital and physical world together. Our complex ecosystem blends wearable devices & apps for our users and advanced integration with physical devices of our customers and partners who leverage our SDKs. We work with bio-potential sensors, microcontrollers, NFC, BLE, accelerometers, PCBs, circuit simulation and more in building our current and next generation products. This is not your typical SaaS environment.
Building robust and reliable products in this ecosystem requires a highly-integrated product development lifecycle. We use lean principles and test-driven development from conception through to acceptance testing and customer support.
Now imagine contributing in this environment every day. You would be gaining experience in the burgeoning IoT industry and acquiring experience and skills that prepare you for the future. If you are anything like us — dedicated to creating things that will make the world a more secure and convenient place to live — Nymi could be the right place for you.
Nymi is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team. This individual must be highly organized, with an in-depth knowledge of relevant social media platforms and a passion for communicating Nymi's Always on Authentication™ to the world. This position offers you the opportunity to work on the branding of cutting-edge technology in a dynamic start-up team oriented environment.
- Shape Nymi’s tone and manner across all marketing and messaging channels
- Plan marketing and branding campaigns with emphasis on content marketing
- Monitor, track and evolve messaging and content across company website (Nymi.com)
- Drive overall CRM and email marketing strategy through liaison with inside sales and account managers
- Monitor, respond through and augment company’s social media presence across relevant channels
- Source, evaluate and manage external vendors for various marketing-related services
- Oversee creation and delivery of 1st and 3rd party press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Attend trade shows and events to demonstrate product and evangelize brand message
- Ensure consistency of brand messages (internal and partnered communications)
- Gather and analyze customer insights, working with product and engineering teams to implement changes
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Oversee annual marketing budget
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proven track record at executing marketing campaigns using various channels (online and experiential specifically) with preference for enterprise marketing
- Experience managing and sourcing vendors for various marketing-related services
- Basic knowledge of fundamental computer science (hardware and software) principles
- Working knowledge of creative tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Final Cut are an asset
- Customer-focused mindset and passion for creating best in class consumer experiences
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with diverse business partners, verbally and written documentation is essential
- Demonstrable ability to present ideas, products and concepts to large groups (public speaking)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing start-up environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
Applicants should submit a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.