Full Job Description Available Here:
We're looking for a talented designer to join our team and help us achieve world domination.
We're a scrappy team based in Halifax, Nova Scotia with nearly 4,000 customers spread across every continent on Earth (minus Antarctica, still working on that one).
Our team has been the secret sauce to our success and growth so far and we're looking for more people with the right skills and personality to help us power things up.
Our company culture is built from these principles:
- Customer service is the foundation of our company, and it's the job of every team member regardless of title. Even non-support staff do at least one day per month of support so they can get closer to our customers and feel empathy for them.
- We're not just building software, we're helping thousands of entrepreneurs save time and close deals so they can grow their businesses and live a happier, more fulfilled life.
- There are no silos or egos around here. Our departments collaborate and help each other to make the company better.
- We are all about mutual respect, cooperation, and a good joke.
The person we hire:
- Is passionate about creating interfaces that delight users and are easy and fun to use.
- Has expert level skill in user interface design and experience working in software.
- Employs UX research methods, such as usability testing, and talking to customers to learn ways to improve our software.
- Works under the direction of our Product Manager to design roadmap features and improvements in an Agile/Kanban development process.
- Assists the development team by preparing design files, detailed notes and use case scenarios.
- Uses Sketch to design interfaces and can create prototypes using Invision.
- Can write HTML/CSS when the need arises.
- Has a college degree or diploma in graphic design (or equivalent skills/experience)
Please forward your resume and a link to your portfolio along with a thoughtful cover letter.
Experience: 2+ years experience in a similar role.
Education: College Degree/Diploma in Design or Portfolio to match
- User Inteface Design
- Graphic Design
- User Experience
- Web Design
- Customer Service
Located on Barrington street in downtown Halifax, our swanky office is close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Vested stock options
- Health & dental benefits
- A new MacBook Pro
- Unlimited vacation time
- Friday happy hour on us
- Strong, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- A good laugh everyday
- Free GIF lessons
Sign up for Job Alerts
UI/UX DesignerMavencareTorontoFeb 24
Design Strategist, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
C# Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate/Junior)Archon SystemsTorontoApr 13
Co-Founder & Software EngineerBrightmindLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19