Build a modern web app (using React) AND work from home 2 days a week?
Yes and yes? Read on!
Who are we
We’re a rapidly growing (and profitable!) startup making software to help small businesses. Our flagship product, inFlow Inventory, has been downloaded by over one million small businesses around the world. It has reached #1 in its space on Google, TopTenReviews, and has the most inventory software reviews on Capterra.com (bonus points if you check some reviews out!)
Both of our founders are developers, and we take the time to build products and apps that look and work beautifully. We care a lot about both our employees and our customers. We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for more world-class talent to join us!
Check us out at www.archonsystems.com!
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 2-3 days a week (wait, what?)
- Work from our beautiful Toronto office the other days
- Company-sponsored lunches once a month at great restaurants
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Health and dental benefits
- Make a difference: you'll be the 19th member of our tight-knit team (6th developer)
Work with our other awesome members
- Ex-Googler who previously graduated #1 from University of Waterloo’s math faculty
- Marketer who won an international marketing competition twice, beating out Fortune 500 companies
- Past Wieden+Kennedy designer with clients including Nike, Coca-Cola and Honda
- ... and other great people!
Ready to make a difference in the lives of over a million entrepreneurs?
inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market and you will play a critical part in taking it to the cloud, web and mobile.
What you’d do
- Develop new features for our flagship web app product
- Build out the web app with responsive design
- Use modern web standards with HTML5, CSS, ES6
- Hook-up our web front-end with our RESTful backend API
- Collaborate with our UI/UX and visual designers to craft the best user experience
- Initiate your own ideas and projects to help us grow
What we need from you
- Serious skills with HTML5, CSS
- Good design sense and ability to translate design comps into application
- Knowledge of React.js
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Using Git as version control
Nice to have (but no necessary)
- Redux experience
- Electron experience
- Responsive web design
- Working knowledge of web hosting and deployment scripting
Other stuff we’d be happy to hear about
- Open-source or recreational coding projects, particularly websites or web apps
- Awards and contests
- Experience with business systems (accounting, inventory, CRM, etc.)
- Close experience with small businesses
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage