Senior Windows Developer
Nymi was founded in 2011 with the belief that innovation is rooted in a deep sense of curiosity. Curiosity around biometrics and connected devices drove innovation in our space - identity, security and IoT.
We are backed by leading VCs and are building innovative wearable identity and security products. Our first product is the Nymi Band, a unique wearable that authenticates the wearer using their cardiac signal (ECG) to provide continuous authenticated presence in smart environments. Nymi enables wireless user proximity & presence solutions, removing the need for physical interaction with IoT, mobile and computer applications for identification, non-repudiation, personalization and intent for any transactions.
Our high-performance team includes a stimulating span of people across hardware, software, and machine learning, all working to bring the digital and physical world together. Our complex ecosystem blends wearable devices & apps for our users and advanced integration with physical devices of our customers and partners who leverage our SDKs. We work with bio-potential sensors, microcontrollers, NFC, BLE, accelerometers, PCBs, circuit simulation and more in building our current and next generation products. This is not your typical SaaS environment.
Building robust and reliable products in this ecosystem requires a highly-integrated product development lifecycle. We use lean principles and test-driven development from conception through to acceptance testing and customer support.
Now imagine contributing in this environment every day. You would be gaining experience in the burgeoning IoT industry and acquiring experience and skills that prepare you for the future. If you are anything like us — dedicated to creating things that will make the world a more secure and convenient place to live — Nymi could be the right place for you.
Nymi is looking for a seasoned Windows developer with expertise in desktop applications and services.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions for Microsoft Windows, based on the innovative Nymi Band and associated SDK.
- Be the key technical expert and go-to person for all Microsoft Windows platform related matters.
- Integrate Nymi Enabled Applications (NEAs) with Microsoft ecosystems, based on Active Directory (AD).
- Participate in the development of the overall Nymi ecosystem for Windows and Microsoft cloud-based and
- Develop solutions for wearable devices in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Adapt the Nymi SDK for Microsoft developer platforms, including writing sample code and creating wrappers for the underlying C++ based SDK to enable efficient development on Microsoft platforms.
- Work independently within the Nymi development team and adhere to aggressive deadlines.
- Expert C# desktop applications developer with 3+ years of experience.
- C/C++ developer with at least 3 years of proven experience on Microsoft platforms.
- Development experience with Microsoft Windows: applications, services, shared libraries
- Experience with asynchronous, event-driven multithreaded systems a must.
- Experience with integrating Microsoft Windows-based solutions with enterprise
- A thorough understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem, with an emphasis on security and authentication frameworks.
- A thorough understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating systems internals, especially native code integration, BLE API, and security.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems through the entire OS stack from low-level OS APIs
to UI elements.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with git, gitflow and GitHub/Bitbucket, and experience with Agile
- Demonstrated drive to meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing
Applicants should submit a CV & cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Sign up for Job Alerts
C# Software Developer (Senior/Intermediate/Junior)Archon SystemsTorontoApr 13
Android DeveloperMavencareTorontoFeb 24
iOS DeveloperMavencareTorontoFeb 24
iOS (Swift) DeveloperAXISTorontoApr 19