Loopio is looking for an amazing Operations Coordinator to help accelerate our growth, and create one of the best workplaces in Toronto. This role is the epitome of “startup life” as you’ll wear many hats while being involved in Operations and Office Management. If you’re looking to kickstart your career, this is your chance.
- Be the backbone of Loopio; we will not be able to function without you!
- Manage day-to-day logistics of Loopio’s office
- Help organize travel scheduling, event planning, company retreats, and more!
- Source and evaluate new vendors and suppliers
- Take on reception duties — sign for packages and welcome our visitors
- Own weekly food ordering — we keep healthy snacks stocked in the office to keep our Loopers happy and energized
- Assist with onboarding new Loopers to make them feel at home
- Get creative and lead projects to continuously improve Loopio’s work environment
- Work closely with Operations Team to maintain a great work environment for our team
- University degree or equivalent
- 0 – 2 years professional experience
- Ability to multi-task and handle fast-paced projects; professional juggling, anyone?
- Extremely organized; you probably colour-code your sock drawer
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information; your friends probably trust you with all of their secrets
- Upbeat, friendly, and driven personality
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto’s famous and trendy Queen West neighbourhood
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (we even have a Loopio Book Club)
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, early stage company