Dash MD makes recovery easier for patients. Our mobile applications provide patients with the tools and resources they need to successfully manage their recovery. We are delivered to patients by doctors and nurses at discharge.
We are currently live in hospitals in Toronto and are in the process of scaling our platform across health systems in North America.
— Who we are
We have seen firsthand the potential of our platform to benefit patients. We want to be the go-to support for patients recovering everywhere.
We work hard, rise to the challenge, and believe that growth happens when you’re uncomfortable. If you’re the same, we want you to join us.
— Who we’re looking for
- Strong developer: You write clean, concise code that scales. You learn new things quickly and must have experience developing for either Android or iOS.
- Entrepreneurial: You want to be more than just an employee, you want a say in the future direction of Dash MD.
- Leadership: You will be leading our existing development team.
- Team player: You invite different opinions. You understand that great work comes from diversity.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or otherwise equivalent industry experience
- Must have experience with mobile development for either iOS and Android
Dash MD is a mobile app built for iOS and Android. Our stack includes:
- Java (android)
- Objective-C (iOS)
- Python (Django)
- Passionate about learning new things and being outside your comfort zone
- Comfortable communicating about the hard stuff, like what’s not working
- Willingness and eagerness to lead
- Passion for healthcare
— Other Details
- Office: Located in Downtown Toronto near the the MarsDD (college and university), easily accessible by TTC
- Remote work: We understand that life happens, so if you need to work remote occasionally, we’re ok with that.
- Flexible vacation time and work schedule: As a small team, we’re flexible with when you need to take a break. Work/life balance is important to us.
New grads and those who can demonstrate relevant project work are more than welcome to apply. Submit your resume, github, and any relevant project experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus points for briefly telling us a bit about yourself and your interest in healthcare!