Business Development Associate
A brief summary of ShiftPosts:
· Provides on-demand shift workers (ie. pharmacists) to pharmacies across Canada using our web platform.
· Our mobile app allows pharmacists to apply for shifts, set availability preferences and get paid.
· We launched 5 months ago, by the end of February we will have 1500 pharmacies.
· We have incredible board members, Pat Fry (former CEO Sutter Health, second largest hospital organization in U.S.) & David McLean -- former CEO at United Health Group.
· We are going to be expanding to the U.S. in the next 6 months.
ShiftPosts is looking for talented onboarding specialists to join our team. You’d be responsible for managing the onboarding process of new client accounts from "warm calling" our partner pharmacy locations to a successful implementation and conversion to our software. You will also communicate with sales, support, and product teams to ensure flawless execution of the support and implementation process.
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
The entire company has got your back. From development to the operations team, we support initiatives to increase your efficiency, allowing you to focus on providing an amazing experience for our clients. You are fully empowered to do your job - without quotas – it’s all about making the customer’s experience the best it can be. At ShiftPosts we offer careers, not jobs. Start out in support and choose your destiny. We train and promote from within and encourage continued learning.
THE DAY TO DAY
- You'll have to take the initiative to learn about the customer, understand their environment and determine the best path of implementation.
- You’ll meet with new clients and assist them in configuring their systems to integrate with ShiftPosts.
- You'll need to apply creative problem-solving techniques to identify the source of problems while at the same time keeping the customer updated with progress of the shifts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with CRM (eg. Salesforce)
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Experience in a SaaS startup environment is a plus.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Startup experience in one of Toronto’s fastest growing startups.
- Small, close-knit team
- Influential, well-respected, high-powered advisors
- Trendy downtown loft office, ping pong table, positive vibes.
- Free lunches
- Opportunities for career growth
Sign up for Job Alerts
More from ShiftPosts
Junior to Intermediate Node Developer at ShiftPostsShiftPostsTorontoFeb 24
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsTorontoFeb 24
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsVancouverFeb 24