Sales Development Representative
What part does the Sales Development Representative play at MotionHall?
We’re a rapidly growing company, so you will be an integral part of our sales team.
Who we want to hire:
We’re hiring sharp, curious, and driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to attract prospective customers, develop their career in Sales, and be part of a rapidly growing technology company
We look for recent university graduates in the sciences with inherent leadership qualities, polished business insight and a love for technology. This is an entry level position
What to Expect:
You’ll work from either our Vancouver or our San Francisco office with our Chief of Staff and CEO to build a viable revenue pipeline for the business. And while you’re an SDR, we’ll teach and coach you about the pharmaceutical industry and SaaS business sales.
Our most successful SDRs are highly organized, and exude infectious, positive attitudes. They are systems thinkers, enjoy improving and simplifying processes, and delight in sharing knowledge with customers and team members alike.
- Be responsible for the Sales Development efforts in assigned territories; schedule meetings and build revenue opportunities for Account Executives
- Qualify inbound leads, as well as prospect into ideal prospective companies
- Invest time corresponding and engaging with senior leaders of large businesses - on the phone, by email, via video conference, and through social media outreach
- Craft appropriate sales minded content to support your efforts and the team’s efforts in achieving our goals
- Educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor your work using HubSpot and other sales tools and technologies
What You'll Do:
- Making outbound emails and calls to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company's value to decision-makers to assess buying interest. Move interested prospects to meetings with our sales team.
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Proactively build company, competitive and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in HubSpot throughout
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific field
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solutions
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling/emailing
- Knowledge of marketing techniques a plus
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment