Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health startup company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
As a marketing specialist at Mavencare, you will apply your exceptional marketing skills to assist with a wide range of marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for customer acquisition and engagement. Your daily activities will include monitoring and optimizing our SEM / PPC campaigns, identifying SEO opportunities, and measuring campaign results. This is a unique chance to have a direct impact on growth in a fast-growing home healthcare company disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry.
- Identify opportunities to accelerate and fuel our growth through digital channels
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Design landing pages to improve conversion rate
- Lead and optimize our full range of customer acquisition channels (including but not limited to SEO, SEM and social media)
- Create and manage programs and tactics to improve search rankings and optimize the conversion rate
- Be a master of analytics tracking and reporting; understand and report on how our inbound and outbound marketing activity turns into customers and revenue
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics of paid campaigns
- Report on strategic insights that can be leveraged across the team and the entire organization
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have a minimum 3-4 years of experience in online growth / search / PPC, with a focus on conversion optimization
- 3-4 years of experience designing and running SEO/SEM/PPC campaigns. You are more than comfortable running Adwords campaigns and iden
- You are familiar with all the relevant tools such as Analytics, Adwords, Keyword Planner, Power Editor, Moz/SEMRush, and Optimizely
- You are proficient in conducting detailed data analyses and using metrics to drive business results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing, engineering, or psychology.
- You can design beautiful ads and distinguish between good and bad ads. You are a master of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment. You have a strong sense of urgency, are self-motivated and work effectively under pressure. You can prioritize team efforts and meet tight deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible Schedule: Work life balance is key for the team at Mavencare, so we are proud to offer a flexible work environment. We thrive in a results based culture that values your output over your timesheet.
- Career Development: Personal and professional growth with 1 on 1 coaching from members of the leadership team..
- Learning Culture: We are always learning new things and improving what we do. Join us in researching, teaching, and working towards developing our company and your own skills.
- Team Events: Healthy lunches, outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks and good vibes.
- Impact and Reach: The work we do at Mavencare is changing lives of seniors. Your work will help families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home.