Customer Solutions Expert
Help people on technical issues and work from home 2-3 days a week!
Yes and yes? Read on!
Who are we
Here’s what our customers say:
“Your support people are first class - prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. All businesses should have support people like yours. This is where you beat most of the big software suppliers who are impersonal and hard to get anyone who knows what they are talking about let alone do anything about the issues.”
We’re a rapidly growing (and profitable!) startup making software to help small businesses. Our flagship product, inFlow Inventory, has been downloaded by over one million small businesses around the world. It has reached #1 in its space on Google, TopTenReviews, and has the most inventory software reviews on Capterra.com (bonus points if you check some reviews out!)
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for more world-class talent to join us!
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 2-3 days a week (wait, what?)
- Work from our beautiful Toronto office the other days. Let us know what snacks you like!
- Awesome, smart, down-to-earth people to work with
- Company-sponsored lunches once a month at great restaurants
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- Make a difference: you'll be the newest member of our tight-knit team
- Our customers are friendly and super-interesting entrepreneurs from 162 countries.
What you’d do
- Provide customer support by email, live chat, and phone during business hours (10am - 6pm EST, Monday-Friday)
- Know our product inside and out (including best practices)
- Make people happy by solving problems. Earn more praise like this: “I want to thank inFlow support. They were so amazing helping us set up our very complicated inventory. This is by far the best support team I have ever worked with. Thank you guys very much!”
- Gather feedback from customers and share with our development team
- Write articles to teach people about our software
- Periodically help with testing new improvements to the product
- Come up with your own ideas on how to help out!
What we need from you
- Love to help people. It bugs you when people are frustrated or confused.
- Personality - you don’t need to be the life of the party but you are friendly, positive, and likeable!
- Strong problem solving skills and creativity in solving customers’ unique concerns.
- Able to learn and be able to simplify and explain complex software features.
- Experience in front-line or service-based position (support, hospitalities, retail, etc.)
- Be a computer-person. You need to be fluent working with Windows, Office, and not afraid to dig in and fix stuff.
- You can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
- Magnifitastic writing skills.
- A plus: experience specifically doing technical support, weird hobbies.
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage
Sign up for Job Alerts
More from Archon Systems
Customer Operations SpecialistDealDashMontrealMar 27
Design Strategist, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10
Co-Founder & Software EngineerBrightmindLos Angeles, CA, United StatesApr 19
Head of TechnologyTabono SportMontrealApr 13
Director, Civic Innovation OfficeCity of TorontoTorontoMar 10