Posted Feb 27
User Support Specialist
Toronto Full Time
- Support users of the Loopio Platform from all over the world by responding to email and phone inquiries
- Constantly explore, debug, and “play around” with the Loopio Platform; you will be the in-house product expert!
- Build and maintain FAQs, videos, and articles for Loopio’s Help Center
- Work with Loopio’s software development team to help prioritize product roadmap based on user feedback
- Work closely with Customer Success team to help drive customer adoption of the Loopio Platform
- Track user support metrics through Loopio’s ticketing system, and present to entire company at weekly metrics meeting
- Participate in testing of the Loopio Platform to ensure high quality software releases
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills — you’ll be talking to our customers, after all!
- Extremely passionate about helping people — you’re the first person your friends call when they’re in a jam
- Strong technical prowess — you love the dirty details about how things work
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- Experience in a SaaS company is a huge plus
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto’s famous and trendy Queen West neighbourhood
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (we even have a Loopio Book Club)
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, early stage company