Loopio is growing its sales team! We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about sales and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organization.
We want an Account Executive who is driven to succeed and understands that being successful is about proving value.
You are curious, you know how to listen, and you understand what prospects are really saying. You work with prospects to help solve their challenges and help them identify the challenges they may not know that they have.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but quickly growing organization and a tight group of passionate sales people. As an early member of the team, you will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales organization, and more importantly play a key role in the success of Loopio!
- Play a key role in growing Loopio through driving new and exciting sales opportunities!
- Become a Loopio product expert and respond to RFPs in our own software
- Run online demos of the Loopio platform for prospective clients
- Get prospective clients excited about Loopio by showing them the platform in action and navigating them through the buying process
- Develop and negotiate sales proposals with prospective clients
- Manage relationships with prospects until the account is won and transitioned to our Customer Success team
- Diligently follow up on current opportunities and revive inactive opportunities through varying forms of communication
- Work closely with our Product Team to help evolve the Loopio Platform based on market and customer developments
Skills & Requirements
- University degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in software
- Proven track record of managing the sales cycle from start to finish
- Self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Very process driven (we may be small but we run a tight ship!)
- Excited to get on the phone and speak with prospective clients and customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment full of highly motivated and excited team members
- Possess the ability and interest to try new things and not afraid to take on a challenge independently
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto’s famous and trendy Queen West neighbourhood
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (we even have a Loopio Book Club)
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, early stage company