Posted Feb 27
VP of Marketing
Toronto Full Time
Endy Sleep is looking for a VP of Marketing.
To develop and execute integrated growth initiative through marketing campaigns – email, social, search and content marketing.
What we are looking for:
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development
- Analyze industry trends and competitor activity and adjust short-term and long-term plans, as required
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Supervise the planning and development of Endy's marketing and communications materials.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Developing plans, budgets and recommendations for Endy
- Plan and manage promotions to maximize R.O.I.
- Maintain marketing activity calendar on a weekly basis
- Responsible for managing awards and list nominations
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Proven marketing targets and delivered results against those targets
- Exceptional skills in digital marketing, website management, email marketing, web analytics tools, search engine marketing (SEM), display media, social media and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver creative and content deliverables
- Solid understanding of industry trends
- Working in a startup environment an asset
- Exceptional communications skills: written, oral and interpersonal skills
- You must love sleep!