Executive Assistant at Serind Labs
Full Job Description Available Here:
Serind Labs is a young company that builds beautiful mobile apps. We put our heart and soul into each app we build. Those apps together are used daily by millions of people.
Working at Serind means long hours, challenging work, and a lot of continous learning. It also means being part of a team that is always pushing the boundaries of what's possible in technology.
We are looking for someone to help the Co-founder/CEO with every part of the business, sitting in on every meeting, taking meeting notes, organizing tasks, reaching out to team members both at the company and at clients' companies.
You don't need to have a technical knowledge but you do need to be be able to learn quickly, are very comfortable with social media, and general (email/in-person/over-the-phone) communciation.
- Assist Co-founder in all areas of (business/personal) life
- Participate and take meeting notes in all meetings
- Organize all paperwork in the office
- Help with filing expenses
- Communication with all clients via emails, setting up calendar invites, etc.
- Keep office well organized and stocked with snacks.
- Planning team lunches and outings.
- Can-do attitude
- Self disciplined
- Ability to constantly learn and grow into a Project Co-ordinator / Office Manager role.
- Extremely well organized
- Great communicator (In person, email etiquettes)
- Bonus: If you are interested in startups or the technology scene.
- Social Media
- Office Administration
- Administrative Work
- Administrative Assistants
Sign up for Job Alerts
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsTorontoFeb 24
ShiftPosts - On-boarding Specialist at ShiftPostsShiftPostsVancouverFeb 24
QA DevelopergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Chief Product OfficergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24
Sr. Backend EngineergdR | Grossman Dorland RecruitingTorontoJan 24